The TAG INITIATIVE Contest!!!
Celebrate the dual releases of The Riven Chronicles–THE ALMOST GIRL and THE FALLEN PRINCE–by participating in this awesome, fun, month-long contest.
Are you up to the challenge?
Join the initiative starting on March 24th 2016 to celebrate The Riven Chronicles’s THE ALMOST GIRL and THE FALLEN PRINCE!
It’s easy…Complete at least one challenge, earn points with each completed challenge, and have a chance to win a Lenovo Ideapad 11.6″ laptop. Yes, you absolutely read that right–enter for a chance to win a LAPTOP (*US only due to shipping restrictions).
You can also win fantastic weekly prizes, including gift cards and books!
ARE YOU READY???
STEP ONE: Join the Facebook Group: THE TAG INITIATIVE
STEP TWO: Choose your challenge (complete as many as you want).
STEP THREE: Fill out the Rafflecopter.
STEP FOUR: Share the TAG Initiative on social media or pre-order for extra points.
Here are the challenges!
*Note: You do not need to do all the challenges to enter. Do at least one or all, whatever you like! HOWEVER, the more you do, the more chances you have to WIN!
Be sure to post your answers/submissions in the Facebook Group and complete the Rafflecopter form to be entered to win.
- March 24: Draw your own Neospes Reptile and send us a picture- Reptile, i.e half organic creature/half robot.
- March 28: Strength Test: Do 30 jumping jacks and post a video/pic for extra points.
- March 30: Design your own Neospes weapon and send us a picture (swords, bow, electro-rod, laser rifle, sky’s the limit).
- April 1: Fear Test: In Neospes, the soldiers have to go through a fear test to conquer their fears. What is your greatest fear? How would you conquer it? (E.g. I have a fear of fire. To conquer it, I would volunteer with the local fire department for a day).
- April 4: Pick one: would you pick a desert world with no water or a world with all water and no land? Tell us why?
- April 6: Pick your weapon: as a citizen of Neospes, if you could choose only one weapon to train with for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- April 8: If you could create a wormhole to any fictional world, which world would you pick? Tell us why for extra points.
- April 11 :Strength Test: Do 20 push-ups and post a video/pic for extra points.
- April 13: Use your creative skills to color your own chronicles.
- April 15: Strength Test: Go for a walk and post a pic of your outside world.
- April 18: Take the test: Which Character are you?
a Rafflecopter giveaway